As an integrated design company we develop innovative tools in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) sector with the sole objective of generating greater efficiency along the entire life cycle of the building organism.For organic expansion we are looking for a / a:
The figure sought will be included in a young and dynamic working group and will continuously interface with the BIM Coordinator and the BIM Manager through the daily and weekly reporting of development, activities in place in the BIM environment and calculation and relationships, in order to comply with operational development procedures, delivery standards and times.The ability to independently carry out structural calculation and seismic vulnerability activities is strongly appreciated.
- Realization and management of Multidisciplinary BIM models /ARC, STR, MEP) with Revit and Civil 3D software for all design phases;
- Creation and management of parametric families;
- Management of the point cloud for the purpose of Scan-to-BIM modeling;
- Export and management of IFC models;
- Drafting of technical documents, reports and design documentation starting from the BIM model
- Advanced knowledge of Revit software;
- Advanced knowledge of Civil 3D software
- Good knowledge of other software of the AEC Collection suite, in particular Navisworks Manage, Dynamo, Civil 3D, Autocad;
- Knowledge of collaborative work via acDat BIM360 remote;
- Knowledge of data extraction procedures for computation and preferably knowledge of a Computation Software (Primus, Mosaic, STR Vision);
- Minimum knowledge of BIM UNI 11337 and ISO 19650;
- Excellent relational and organizational skills, communicative, dedicated to teamwork in order to achieve common goals and undertake continuous professional growth in BIM;
- Discrete knowledge of English;
- Welcome BIM Specialist certification UNI 11337/7 and PDR 78/2020.
Theoretical and operational interviews will be held on BIM modeling and management software.Compensation and classification in relation to the actual experience and knowledge gained.Continuous contract with PIVA collaboration or indefinite term – after an appropriate trial period as per CCNLLocation: Rome.This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Remember, for future hires we cannot always guarantee an answer but rest assured that we will seriously consider every application received.